Ready for your free consultation? All it takes is your name, address, phone number and email.
System design based on your unique usage
Proposal Prep-Offset and ROI
Warranties (installation and workmanship, both transferable)
Average cost: $26,500
Average size: 8 KW
Federal rebate: 26%
1. We Google an image of the rooftop and run it through the most sophisticated solar software in the marketplace. We complete radiation imaging to optimize the rooftop and see what is best for production. (No two roofs are the same!)
2. PV architects design the system with components and pricing, and provide agreements for execution.
3. We have a consultation meeting where we discuss, goals, system, benefits, cost and financing. If everything is a go, we take care of the paperwork and financing from the comfort of your living room! (HOA and contact)
4. We conduct an on-site visit to make sure everything discussed is doable. We evaluate the roof and fuse box compatibility for the new system, and secure the final signatures required to begin work.
5. Within four weeks of the HOA approval, utility approval and permitting, our installation team begins the install. We also obtain a signature for the completion of the system.
6. Once the inspection from the utility is complete, we turn the system on!